Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- All formatting used in the manuscript (including tables, style, references, bibliography) adhere to the most recent American Psychological Association (APA) style guide.
- The text is double-spaced, uses 1 inch margins, uses a 12-point font, and employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). All illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text.
- The manuscripts must include the following: an abstract, keywords, title page, page numbers, and running head.
- The manuscript is BLINDED. Author names, author affiliations, correspondence information, etc. are deleted from the manuscript.
- Authors must accurately fill in their personal information and the manuscript's information when registering and submitting a document (uppercase letters where appropriate, all author contact information, correct number of authors, author fields of interest and disciplines, keywords, full title, abstract, etc.).
- By checking this box, I confirm that the manuscript adheres to the submission guidelines outlined above.
Copyright NoticeAuthors hold the copyright to articles published in Current Issues in Education. Requests to reprint CIE articles in other journals should be addressed to the author. Reprints should credit CIE as the original publisher and include the URL of the CIE publication. Permission is hereby granted to copy any article, provided CIE is credited and copies are not sold.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.