Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- SUBMISSIONS PORTAL CLOSED FROM MAY 1, 2021 - AUGUST 15, 2021.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission falls within the scope of the journal and is one of the following: an empirical work, a literature review, an action research manuscript, or a conceptual paper.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- All formatting used in the manuscript (including tables, style, references, bibliography) adhere to the most recent American Psychological Association (APA) style guide (7th edition).
- The text is double-spaced, uses 1 inch margins, uses a 12-point font, and employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). All illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text.
- The manuscripts must include the following: an abstract, keywords, title page, page numbers, and running head.
- The manuscript is BLINDED. Author names, author affiliations, correspondence information, etc. are deleted from the manuscript.
- Authors must comply with ethical, legal, and professional standards in research, writing, and publishing, including appropriate levels of citation.
- Authors must accurately fill in their personal information and the manuscript's information when registering and submitting a document (uppercase letters where appropriate, all author contact information, correct number of authors, author fields of interest and disciplines, keywords, full title, abstract, etc.).
- Authors retain copyright without restrictions, and readers are free to copy, display, distribute, and adapt an article, as long as the work is attributed to the author(s) and CIE, the changes are identified, and the same license applies to the derivative work. Read more about our Creative Commons license at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- Authors of manuscripts that are ultimately accepted for publication will be invited to review at least one future manuscript.
- By checking this box, I confirm that the manuscript adheres to the submission guidelines outlined above.
Authors retain copyright without restrictions. Unless otherwise indicated, from 2021 all articles are published under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license. For more information visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/. Articles published prior to 2021 used a CC-BY-NC-SA license.